Mainly our clients are companies and public administrations that advance following the objectives set by international agendas, such as The New UN-HABITAT Agenda, the UN 2030 agenda, or the Paris Declaration on Climate Change.
Our clients incorporate values and principles into their strategies that promote the development of just and sustainable societies over time.
Municipal Management System for Gender Equality SGMIG CITY 50
Women and Sea
Network of women leaders
Business Equality Plan
Municipalities for equality
Guide for the elaboration of Equality Plans
Diagnosis of the application of the principles of equality in the municipalities
Development and communication of reports, analysis, summaries and other written and graphic documents, within the framework of development cooperation, gender equality and social responsibility.
Conductors and responsible of the following publications:
- Master Plan of Development cooperation 2015-2018. Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Annual Plan of Development cooperation 2015. Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Annual Plan of Development cooperation 2014. Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Gender policies guidebook.
- Gender and human development: an essential relationship.
- Performance Muévete por una educación en igualdad.
- Recommendations for the participation in the revision process of the BEIJING+15 Action Platform.
- Contexto de la Política Actual de Igualdad de Género y Desarrollo: ¿qué lugar ocupará la Cooperación Española y la Sociedad Civil? (“Framework for Current Policies in Gender equality and Development: What will the role of Spanish cooperation and the civil society be?”)
- El papel de la Cooperación Española en las metas de la Plataforma de Beijing. (“The role of Spanish Cooperation in the objectives of the Beijing Platforma de Beijing.”)
- Análisis de Género en la Ayuda Oficial al Desarrollo. (“Gender Analysis in the Official Aid to Development.”)
- Análisis de Género en la Ayuda Oficial al Desarrollo de la Cooperación Catalana. (“Gender Analysis in the Official Aid to Development in Catalan Cooperation.”)
- Mujeres del Sur en el discurso informativo. (“Women from the South in information speech.”)
- Análisis de género de los medios catalanes de comunicación audiovisual. (“Gender Analysis in audiovisual Catalan media”)
- Equidad de género y cooperación al desarrollo: Avances y retos del marco internacional y del Plan Director 2011-2014 de la Cooperación Catalana. (“Gender equity and development cooperation: advances and challenges of the 2011-2014 Catalan cooperation Master Plan.”)
- Consenso de Bolivia.
- Economía Política Cooperación Sociedad. (“Economy, Politics, Cooperation, Society”)
- ¿Economía Política Cooperación Sociedad, Mujeres? (“Economy, Politics, Cooperation, Society, Women?)
- “Desenfoque de género¨: Una reflexión sobre la representación de las mujeres en los medios de comunicación. (“Gender out of focus: A reflection on the representation of women in the media.”)
- “Kindlimuka”. Shot in Mozambique, it reflects on the relationship between poverty, inequality and HIV Aids.
Conductors and responsible of the following campaigns:
“Move for equality, it’s only fair” (3 years)
To create visibility for the women’s situation in South countries, to explain their fight to improve their life conditions and to uphold their rights, and to promote the exercise of a non-sexist citizenship with the potential to promote the fulfilment of the Beijing Platform and the Development Goals of the Millennium in the Catalan government policies concerning development cooperation.
The campaign was addressed to media, young people, political representatives and the society in general.
- Development and presentation of six reports addressed to the Catalan government about Official Aid to Development, and addressed to media with a gender approach professionals.
- Workshops and educational material for formal and non-formal education institutions, as, for example documentary on development cooperation (subjects like Aids, poverty, and women), incidence workbooks, comic books, exhibits, etc.
- Participants in the World Social Forum in Belem, Brazil (WSF), 2009.
- Appearance before the Solidarity and Cooperation Committee in the Catalan Parliament.
- Presentations to over 200 communication professionals.
- Campaign presentations to political parties and Parliament groups.
- Documentaries about cooperation in Bolivia and India with the Spanish public TV and the newspaper “El País”.
- Diverse communication actions: Interviews, debates, cinema forum, Facebook, etc.
- Management and coordination of trips to the South.
- Networking, platforms, second-level organizations.
- Workshops with Young people, journalists and political representatives.
- Presentation of the campaign final conclusions to the President of the Catalan Parliament.
“Women and Men: we move for equality“ (3 years)
To make gender inequality in the economy visible, with an analysis of the way men and women are represented in the media, and to assess public cooperation policies.
The campaign was addressed to economic media, professionals and students of Economics, and the society in general.
- Participants in the World Social Forum in Tunis (FSM) in 2013.
- Focus group in the Colegio de Economistas de Cataluña (Catalonia Economists Bar), meeting of journalists specialized in Economics and economists to debate and reflect on the outcomes of the report and documentary produced on the same subject.
- Presentations to over 100 communication professionals.
- Workshops in the Observatorio Mujer, Empresa y Economía from the Barcelona Trade Chamber about awareness and business communication management competences: How to increase the visibility of women entrepreneurs in the media?
- Workshop in the Communication School at the Rovira i Virgili University (Tarragona) addressed to Economics and Business students, to promote new and more-inclusive perspectives in the financial media.
- Workshop at the Universitat Autònoma de Bellaterra (Barcelona), at the Journalism School, to promote new and more-inclusive perspectives in the financial media.
- Trip to Ecuador with Ara newspaper and Europa Press news agency: visit to several community development projects focused on gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Visit to Barcelona by Fabiola Ocampo, a Colombian journalist, and Gina Anangonó, an Afro-choteña [Equatorian] leader, with interviews on the radio, TV and written media.
«Campaña Mundial por la Educación (CME)» (World Education Campaign)
Being an annual campaign, the CME sought specifically to defend the right to education. It was organized simultaneously in over 150 world countries, in consortium with other organizations. In Spain, it was spearheaded by Ayuda en Acción.
Goals for 2011: Mobilizing civil society to make political leaders aware of the obstacles that millions of girls and women encounter to Access to a good quality education; demanding the fulfilment of their economic commitments for universal education in 2015. Under the slogan «Education is no tale: girls and women’s right to education», the Word Week for Education was held with the participation of several thousand youngsters in different Spanish cities.
- Workshops in schools and high schools, educational material, awareness, and entertaining and claiming acts.
Fight against the structural causes of poverty, instead of being limited to managing poverty.
- Move for Africa. Women and poverty, a perpetual relationship?
- Zero poverty (through a network of several organizations)
- Pablo, will you show me how to shop?
- Fire Women (Malawi)
- Stop AIDS
- Haiti, a year later (through a network of several organizations)