Responsible in Galicia
Law Degree and Master in Equality. Expert in Gender and Development and NGO Management, with more than 15 years of experience in International Cooperation from a gender perspective. Field experience in countries such as Nicaragua, Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico and Mozambique.
Work experience in private companies and non-profit business organizations, foundations, educational centers of all educational levels and public governmental entities.
Currently responsible in Galicia for Coop4eQuality, Social Innovation Projects SCP.
Main milestones achieved:
- Trainer in different entities, among others of the Institute for Women and Equal Opportunities and Galician NGO Coordinator.
- Responsible editor Equality Plan Concello de Cambre.
- Integration of the Gender Perspective of the III Volunteering Plan of the Xunta de Galicia.
- Co-founder of the Gender Commission of the Galician NGO Coordinator and Galicia representative of the same before the GGEA Network (Network of state and regional gender groups).
- Inclusive contributions of the gender perspective for more than five years for the bases of subsidies of the Galician cooperation.
- Territorial coordinator of national campaigns such as the World Campaign for Education or Move for Equality.
- 1st Vicente Ferrer International Cooperation Award in its first edition.
- Co-author of different publications and documentaries.
- Co-founder and volunteer of the NGO SOLIDA.